One of the key goals of Growstuff is to provide local growing information based on what you, and people near you, actually plant and grow. Real information from real gardeners is more accurate than seed packets and gardening websites that use only the broadest of brushstrokes for climatic and other conditions.
To set your location in Growstuff:
- Sign in to Growstuff.
- Go to your settings.
- Enter your location in the field provided. You can be as specific or as vague as you like, but most people name the city, town, suburb or neighbourhood where they live.
- Hit save.
- We’ll look up the location you provided and draw it on our Community Map.
When we know your location, we can use it to tell you what’s going on nearby:
- What’s the best time to plant this crop in your region?
- Who’s harvesting what, right now?
- Does anyone nearby have seeds they’re willing to share?
Local information is a key part of Growstuff. Please help us help you by setting your location!